Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bruce Springstein turns 60! Happy Birthday to "The Boss"....

Sixty years after being born in the USA, "The Boss" celebrates his 60th birthday today Sept, 23th 2009.
So today we salute you Mr. Jersey boy, American flag bandanna wearing, icon of rock n' roll. Even at the ripe age of 60, Bruce is still performing at the top of his game with energy packed live shows that sell out football arena's nationwide and in record time. The Boss continues to drop number one records and shows no sign of slowing down. A 401k plan that would impress the pants off of even the most successful of stock brokers and hedge fund exec's even without a company match.
Bruce Springstein's illustrious career should serve as an inspiration to everyone regardless of the line of work you are involved in. To do something you love for a career may be one of the most satisfying achievements, although to be a rock-star is a far reach for your average Joe.
What are the odds i can track down his booking agent to see if he can play at my wedding? Or maybe I'll just have the DJ spin my favorite Boss track "Rosalita".

What's yours???


2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you've been getting my emails to you (my email has been having major problems the last few days)so I thought I'd leave a comment here just to be sure. Anyway, yes, I'm finished installing your design. Let me know if you have any questions/concerns about anything.

    You've been a pleasure to work with! Just so you are aware, I offer a 20% off discount to returning customers and would love to design for you again in the future.

    Enjoy your new blog!

    ReplyDelete