Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome to MyMusicHangover.com...

I'm Matt, some call me "Dunny" welcome to my new music blog site. I'm border-line obsessed with the music industry. Therefore, I created my own personal blog to act as a venue for my thoughts, opinions, and inspirations. I'm going to do my best to make sense of this crazy business, which truly makes no sense at times.

Sometimes I feel like the business of music is so far-reaching and seems out of touch to the average music fan. My goal here is to bring the business from the glamour and glitz that it is portrayed and make it more "real" because in reality it's just a business.

I will touch on many different topics in this blog. However, I will try to focus on the music business itself and my passion for uncovering budding artists and bands, also know as A&R work. I would like to give "props" to people/bands/artists/companies who are overlooked and acknowledge others for they're successes. If something seems interesting to me, I will post a blog about it. If something is ridiculous and needs to be called out, I'm your man.

So stay tuned, I'm quite random.

Thanks for your support and feel free to reach out, see my contact page to get in touch.

All the Best,



No comments:

Post a Comment